Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

THE BEST ADVENTURE IN THE WORLD.

Well ,would you like to hear my adventure okay it all begins with me at my new house it doesn't look that new oops going back to me  we were cleaning  up and putting the furniture in the house then my boyfriends came to help just making it clear there my friends that are boys they were helping  lift the furniture into the house then I saw something right under the wood I picked it up and it was and old in day coin it said something like queen Elizabeth on it I showed my mum and dad they told me that when there mum and dad where there that’s when that sort of money was there it was like in 1982 it was only when my mum    only nine or ten  when they went shopping to buy some food for them at home and eat for dinner .


On Saturday morning it was about 8 o'clock in morning my friends May and Katrina came to pick me up I ask my mum and dad if I could go and they said yes so then I got change and we went I was telling them about the coin that I found May said"WOW that is extraordinary Katrina said I wonder what it was like in the old in days.
Lucy came over and said The olden days were boring I said hey Lucy were You stalking us she said mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeee May said "If you want to join along then come on Lucy excepted for us to be angry but we weren't .
We all decided to go and get some Ice cream we were still talking about the coin then we went to my aunty's house to ask her if she knew more information cause she was 45 then when we arrived there were lots of people i didn't even know I didn't care I just use my manners and went inside and started asking questions and she was saying all these weird thing that I didn't understand but I just went with it and writed down notes of what she was saying.
When I got all the information I needed but for some reason one of the Indian men told me to wait so it told me what it was like in the old in day's then I got stuck with him he was talking forever it took 50 minutes i was so bored but at least I got more information then I excepted.
So I finish getting all my information down I was trying to put the puzzle pieces together then I just let it go cause it was getting boring then we went to my uncle's house and he gave me 40 bucks then we went to the mac donals.
That was my mystery for the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.