Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Butterfly Life cycle

Well,would you like to hear my version of the butterfly life cycle okay .It all begins with a monarch butterfly and a male butterfly well they look for there sort so it is sort of like humans they  find information about people like if they show empathy,Respect Perseverance,Integrity and others okay going back to the mating,when they find the right type for them Oops I forgot ladies find their type by smelling there perfume.
So when the butterfly finds the right type ,then the male butterfly takes the monarch butterfly to a leaf but not an ordinary leaf a milk leaf they lay the egg under the leaf where it is sticky,Next of all the baby start to crack and the first thing the little caterpillar eats the end of its egg then it find a milk leaf  then it starts eating until it grows bigger and bigger they also make new layers then it finds are branch to hang it self but did you know that they hang herself upside down , then it takes it’s last layer of skin of then it stays still for a couple of weeks about three weeks later  then you can see that it starting to come then it’s wings are soaking wet so it slowly spreads out it’s wings  then it  becomes a beautiful butterfly
!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's really interesting! It sounds like you really enjoy butterflies! Did you know that you can order monarch butterfly eggs and watch the life cycle happen before your eyes? I did that when I was in elementary school and loved it! I bet you would too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Morgan, yes I do like butterfly's. I find butterfly's very interesting and I love finding out information about them. My favourite subject is reading and music. Hey I have a couple of question's to ask you. How old are you? What's your favourite colour? What school do you go to? If you wanted to know I go to point England school

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.