Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Fia Fia

Wow did you go to FIA FIA it was amazing there was about 2000 people going to 3000 people including the kids.At 4.30 they had food out and drinks the time that I came was  at 5.30 we got into our uniform at 6.00 when I first arrived I was amaze how many people there where going back to our costume parts ,then when the Mr Burt called out”everybody go to there change room’s and we got change just if you wanted to know I was in the senior Samoan group our uniform was a read lava lava with flowers on it,black top and pretty feathers on our heads oops just for girls but for the boys they wore a short read lava lava with plastic flax's things around there legs and no T-shirt's.
There where 22 groups that perform we were the 12th group to perform when we were ready we went to our spot and we had to wait patiently and long we watch all the groups in till Timmy told us that it was our turn I was so happy that it was our turn because I felt like I was confident when I look at the stage. I was like in my head oh well who cares lets get over and done with when the Asian group came of I was like okay we can do this we walk on the stage then the fear started to come to me.
All the girls were trying there hardest to smile but they keep giggling when we started the dance the light was shining in our eyes we were trying to open our eyes but it was hard.
When it was the boys dance came on I could see all the girl cheek hurt I beet everybody knew that, then Rowana came of the stage and got ready for the last performance then when the boys dance was finish then we got into a weird looking square and a little space for Rowana when she comes.
So the music started and rowana came and dance in the middle she made a one mistake but she just smiled and it look like she didn't make a mistake anyway I know that her parents would of been proud of her and any ways when we got of the stage I felt like I wanted to do another performance.
Then we just watch the other groups.
Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.