Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

My Holiday Highlight

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS
So me and my family decided to travel  to Wellington for a holiday it was like a adventure .
When we arrived everybody was excited,joyful  and happy.
My dad(rid van) was talking with the adult’s until they all told us to get on the car were going camping I felt terrified it would probably feel like a bear is coming and kidnapping all the kids.
So,we were putting up the tent while we heard a  noise from the trees and the bushes all the adults were afraid that something was going to come and eat us suddenly my baby sister came out everybody screamed I was the only one laughing.
So,me and my cousin(Frank) went for a walk we wanted to find something interesting or mysterious.

Meanwhile I was just about to get a drink until I could hear all the adults screaming really loud and noisy so I ran as fast as I could and all I saw was a little dog he was the cutest dog I had ever seen.
I was so amaze to see a dog in a dark spooky place.
THEN SOMETHING HORRIBLE happened it started to rain really bad we rush to the tents and dried our self up ,we all got into our pj's and went to sleep cause we had a long day ahead of us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi it me juliet your holiday writing is so cool to read that it cool

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.