Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

My holiday highlight

Well on the first day of the holiday it wasn't that bad , me my friends and my family went to the beach and had a picnic it was quite exciting for me because we got to go swimming I love swimming that’s like a cotter of my life when everybody was eating I was having fun in the sand , everybody told me that I have to stop it because I was getting sand in there food , I was like wow don't need be that Angie.
Then we got to go swimming , everybody jumped out of the water because it was freezing I was wondering what they were talking about then I was starting to feel the coldness then I hopped out of the water.


Then we all went home, then like about ten minutes after we were at home my little sister (Anita) ask if her friends where aloud to have a sleepover first my mum and dad had a little discussion then finally they said sure Ariettah go ask the twins nan if there aloud to have a sleepover, then  I said that means that I’m aloud to tell my friends as well she said”no” well how come her  friends can have a sleepover and I my friends can’t she said because you're  too old to have a sleepover then I just said fine I’ll go get them and there nan said sure so they got into their pj’s and came over my house and went straight into the room and watch movies I could hardly sleep.

The next day my mum said that my uncle’s coming because it’s my grandma’s birthday so  my dad went to pick him up. When he came he said that we're going to happy day when it is grandma’s birthday I was so excited but the only thing was I didn't know what happy day was.When it was my grandma’s birthday we all went into the rest home and sang songs and said prayers.
Then we said our good byes then we went back to my Aunt's house and got ready then  we went to happy day when we arrived there it was packed with people.My auntie just said hurry up i’m hungry so when we went in the place everybody was eating hard core so we went to dish our plates and when we finish dishing our plates we went to sit on our big table when we finish eating all the kids got to play outside when we were going home our uncle gave us 20 dollars each then we went to the air port and said good byes.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.