Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Interesting Facts About Me.

21 interesting facts about me


Talofa my name is Ariettah,
I am 10 years of age.
My favourite sport is netball, I like netball because when my mum was little she always join a team she didn't care who was her coach she just wanted to play but she was pretty good at playing netball that’s why I like playing netball that’s what encourage me to play I following her foot step.
A interesting fact about me is that I have three favourite colours four
best friends and  three teachers,My favourite colour’s are BLUE,YELLOW,GREEN.
My best friends are May,Paris , Katrina
and Elizabeth.
 My teachers are Mrs Jacobson,Miss Garden and Mr Somerville .
What’s another interesting fact about me ohh yeah I love Ice cream and lollies also fruit.
I only have two sisters.(Anittah,Angellynah)
I go to point England school.
I play Netball and Rippa rugby.
My home class teacher is Mr Somerville HE IS AWESOME.
I have dark black hair.
I have dark brown eyes.
I live in Glen Innes.
I was born in New Zealand.
My mum is half Samoan and half tuvaluan.
My dad is tuvaluan.
I love point England.
My favourite boy singer is Jason Derelo.
My favourite subject is maths and music.
My favourite girl singer is Carrie Underwood.
!!!!!!!THIS IS ME !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.