Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

The best beginning of term 2

Well on the first day of term it was outstanding we had the best assembly.This term team one's topic of the term is zoo animal's there video of the zoo was awesome I could see lots of animal's like giraffe,zebra,hippo,lion's and rhino. How about  the team two's topic of the term was flight there little show was amazing I loved how they dressed up as things that fly like I think a fairy,rocket ship,the best captain in the world and a air plane.Wow but team three's topic was pretty cool there topic was colours,when they first got up I thought that it was fairy's but I was wrong,they did this cool dance that I really enjoyed.
Wait ,wait how about the best of them all team fours that was our one our topic of the term was floating it was cool how our teachers gave out chocolate fish and how some of our teachers where dress up as pirates but the awesome Mr Somerville was dressed up as a fisher.
But the lucky last team five's one was fabulous how all the teachers came up with there head phones and where all wearing black.
Here's my little photo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ariettah
    I really like how you show your picture to me. I really like it and it looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.